[Kcup] List

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Oct 11 18:27:31 MDT 2012

Thanks Mark!

This way we should be able to share progress and support each other.

John Houlton is in a unique position to coordinate information with both the track and the sanctioning body.

Marty Sukey has a tight rein on production and distribution of the event shirts

Steve Belfer will be returning to his 'home track' with an poster that will likely have a lot personal content.

We may be adding a new feature to our program with DVD videography.  More on this later.

The Osthoff is the likely candidate for the host hotel. I am working with them. The real benefit to the Osthoff is 1-2-3 Bedroom Suites that allow joining up of groups and couples to get the price down to motels with single rooms. This will be where Kas and Peg will be, and where the VSCDA holds their car show and other activities.

Funding is looking good for Kas and Peg's expenses, due to the generosity of a few people, plus an initial cash outlay from VSCDA.     I think we can do well with what ever surfaces for funding in the next several months.

Of particular interest to me is the paddock layout for the FOT.  There was serious lack of communication on our layout at THE MITTY, but this will not be an issue at Road America.  John Houlton will be pivotal here as well.

Later,

Joe

In case you are wondering who is on this list:

Joe Alexander
MARK BRADAKIS
BOB KRAMER
HENRY FRYE