[Kcup] Proposal from the Osthoff Resort

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Oct 16 09:40:56 MDT 2012

 Please review the attached proposal. The dates need to be corrected to 5-8 SEPT 2013.

The 'upgrades' offered to Kas and me is simply a lakeside view. The LAKESIDE VIEW comes at a higher cost.

I will sign a contract at relatively low numbers to avoid liability if contract numbers are not met.

The downside is that not everyone may get what they want, if they wait too long.

Folks should be encouraged to reserve early as this weekend is quite popular.

This is really the place to be during the weekend......I am planning for a three bedroom suite for my family, myself.

A link to this proposal should go on the FOT website so we dont have to answer so many questions individually.

The code for the 20% discount is FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH.

Please spread the word on this.  Thanks!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648