[Kcup] Wine. Offering by Mordy Dunst

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Aug 20 14:56:10 MDT 2013

Mordy,

Well, we have a social area set aside within the confines of the Triumph Garages.

If you leave it anywhere in sight, it will be consumed with appreciation on any given night.

Jason, our Paddock Master may have a few ideas of his own.

There was some discussion about keg beer, but we decided against that.

Of course wine is always considered to be more refined and socially acceptable among the elite.

Our KCup Committee may also have a few ideas, too.

I have my fingers in too much detail as it is.......

However, I think it is a great offer and will be well received. Thank you very much, Mordy.

Joe A.
Sent from my iPad