[Kcup] Fwd: Kastner Cup 2013

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Feb 8 13:25:07 MST 2013

Heard from VSCDA............SEE BELOW. Deb has  already outlined a lot of the information we need. Now that they have the contract from RA, we can all make some good decisions. March should allow us to put a Ribbon around all of this.

Paddock Planning is pivotal and I think we have an excellent start on that.   We were fragmented at Road Atlanta, but there was a different agenda there. The agenda is far more 'pure' for Road America.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648