[Kcup] [Fot] 2014 Kastner Cup Announcement

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Jul 24 11:53:21 MDT 2013

Bob,

Great announcement.

This will be a great event and give some folks an opportunity to the run
the Kastner Cup that are not able to run for one for one reason or another.

Dallas/Fort Worth is a destination location and many will likely spend a
day or two extra.

Ed Barnard says he would host an open house at his Electic Motors shop.

One of Kas' old friends, Lew Spencer, of 'Baby Doll' and Cobra fame is
minutes away from the track and will surely want to join us.

The lower costs of this event will surely be appreciated by many of us.

This will make a great announcement in September.

Thanks.....

> The Kastner Cup will turn 12 years old in 2014 and we are pleased to
> announce that the 12th Annual Kastner Cup race will be held at Eagles Canyon
> Raceway. ECR is about an hour north of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex,
> tucked away in the rolling hills west of Denton Texas. Mark your 2014 calendars
> for the weekend of May 16th through 18th for the 2014 Kastner Cup.

</HTML>