[Kcup] Fwd: Updated RA paddock map and KCup Planning

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Jul 25 18:48:04 MDT 2013

Planning continues on with VSCDA on a fairly regular basis.
The event is first class and requires a lot of attention.

I don't know if the attachments will stay with this email.
But we could post on the website for people to review.

Of course, we are where the garages are at 14.
Ernie Hussman reports that power is now in place in the garages.

Jason may also be interested in the paddock layout.

Jack Woehrle will be determine where cars are to be placed in their Group.

I would expect the TR250K to be placed in Group 8
Mike Munson's SCCA TR6 will have treaded tires and likely go to Group 8
Not sure about the TR8 yet.

The GT6 from MI will also likely go in Group 8

We will want to encourage all race cars to display at the Gather on the Green. But all must fill out the form, even if they ultimately cannot make it.  It will be good to have the Marque well represented.

If you have any additions, corrections, or comments, please do so.

Thanks for all of the support.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: