[Kcup] Kastner Cup. 2014

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Jun 11 20:46:02 MDT 2013

I think he is just curious.

Sorry to hear about your back.

Was it skiing? Better skiing than something mundane.

I know Kas is looking forward to you guys doing something.

It will be refreshing to do something low key and among friends.

Lewis Spencer is a good friend of Kas' and he is just minutes away.

Dallas is really a destination and I hope to spend some time there, too.

Joe

Sent from my iPad