[Kcup] Gather on the Green. Car Show

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Sat Jun 22 04:50:00 MDT 2013

Re: TR4

>From my conversations with Don Marshall recently, I know he is working
on getting the ex-Wheeler TR4A engine back together. Last word from him,
he was planning on coming. Not sure if he plans on bringing his Spitfire
or the TR4, but that's probably the best provenance we have for a TR4.

TR6 -  should we let Halkius choose which one of his cars? Hopefully
they are back togotether after the Mitty...

Henry Frye
Triumph Technology Consultants
860.508.3118 (c)