[Kcup] Gather on the Green. Car Show

jason at multivintage.com jason at multivintage.com
Sat Jun 22 08:22:27 MDT 2013

Funny, as an antique dealer my opinion on patina is deep. In general, patina is the single most important factor of historical value. It is the visual reference point of the object's experience. Created by nature, use and abuse, it is the true guide of authenticity. Without it, you have only the nothingness that exists as potential... An obvious void of the objects meaning, a false reality.
In my industry, there is a word used to describe the beautiful objects that look really nice but are void of any tell tale signs of authenticity. We call them... FAKE.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T