[Kcup] KASTNER CUP 2013

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Mar 26 10:11:36 MDT 2013

FOT committee:

There have been several breakthroughs this morning that nearly cement the success of this Kastner Cup.

We should have reports and announcements coming in from various folks within the next 7 days or so.

We did hear from VSCDA this morning with the proposal regarding Kas and Peg's involvement. It looks good.

This has all of the benefits of a huge 'festival' event, without the 'crush'. It is a non-profit sanctioning body with the purest of interests. Even though more work is involved, we are unencumbered with COMMERCIAL INTERESTS and we can design this Kastner Cup to the best interests of THE FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH.

We will be entering a new phase of planning and announcements. Thanks to all that have taken a proactive involvement and have made contributions to making this happen.

Make no mistake....we are front row center in this event. No back seat to special interests or run groups.

Joe Alexander
KASTNER CUP SERIES
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648