[Kcup] Kastner Cup 2013 Events

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Mar 28 06:59:48 MDT 2013

Thanks Mike,

Kas understands the courtesy of a driver, but doesn't need it. But I think it would be good to have someone help him to be at the right place at the right time....maybe a schedule sheet or something.

We plan to come in early and secure an area as best we can coming back from the building.

The ROAD AMERICA charges on the 36 stall garage seems quite reasonable, especially with electricity. I suspect this something new and the price will go up rapidly.

OVERCREW: We have a lot of folks coming in on Friday, if not sooner, and ideally we will all be able to gather together. Having them as overcrew makes them part of the group and I was hoping this would be a benefit to VSCDA.   We might discuss this by phone.

We have a lot of clubs standing by for information....we will want to get it right. Having costs and details on the activities will be good. More later,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648