[Mg-mmm] PA/NA front cam stand

DB35PA at aol.com DB35PA at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 10:54:54 MST 2010

Bob,
On PA1823 I was able to verify against the Factory records (Dispatch Dept
Form),
Chassis
Engine
Starter
Body number
Gearbox number
Dynamo number
rear axle number
Bonnet Number

Of all the copies of various build papers, sales/delivery and after sales
service repairs... no record of radiator number for mine.

Don B.

In a message dated 2/13/2010 11:29:49 Central Standard Time,