[Mg-mmm] PA/NA front cam stand

bispmotala bispmotala at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:17:11 MST 2010

Bob

I think you will find the numbers are casting numbers or part numbers as per
the relevant parts lists. The only numbers that were given are those on the
dispatch card, dynamo, gearbox, engine and chassis and body colour if I
remember correctly. Not sure about starter.

Also a memento about parts numbers. MMM times these were kept differently
than later.
These were very much correct at MMM times, a legacy of Morris and his
introduction of mass production in Europe in the 20s. A close study of some
parts manuals will teach you a lot as you no doubt already know.

Regards
Sven Sweden
L types TC 2875 and presently 40cm snow.