[Mg-mmm] Pa wiring

Terry Sanders taterry at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 3 15:08:28 MST 2010

Dan, you cannot post pictures to this list....I think the wiring on the P is
similar to N type, if so, the main branch comes down from the fuse box to te
left hand rail then inside that rail, one branch forward to headlites
etc...then crosses over the forward engine mounting cross bar to the off side
head lite and horn and side lite.....back to the main branch where it splits
at the near side rail, this branch travels rearward inside the rail with one
breakout that will head over to the stop light switch...the rest of the wires
head readward to the tail lights and petrol sending unit.

My experience with Autosparkes is that they leave most of the extermity wires
too long....

Others will no doubt correct my description here....I've got a P/n WIRING
DIAGRAM THAT I remeber show the branching....I'll see if I can find it and
send you a copy
Terry

--- On Sun, 1/3/10, Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc)