[Mg-mmm] 8/47 Crown Wheel & Piinion Set?

Chris Nowlan nowlanc at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 11:13:56 MST 2010

Gents,

	I'm rebuilding the diff on an historically significant J2 trails car
and the owner wants to retain the factory fitted "stump puller, 8/47" ratio.
I believe these were a standard ratio on Morris salon applications of the
period and for a time were widely avail at UK autojumbles before the proper
MMM ratio's became avail as reproductions.

	Anyone got a set available??  We're really looking for a new set or
perhaps a truly perfect used set. (if there is such a thing?)

Cheers,

Chris Nowlan