[Mg-mmm] Weathervane project

Gary Krukoski garykrukoski at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 10:16:16 MST 2011

I'm currently having a new building erected for a shop. I was searching for MG
related weathervane. Searching online I could only find one. It was a cast
copper MG at over $20,000usd. I have now contacted I small company in Indiana
that makes weathervanes. A drawing of our cars was submitted to them as an
example. They have come back with a sample drawing of the weathervane. The arrow
will be 34" with a varity of mounting options. It will be made out of steel and
unpainted. You can paint it to match your car or take it to your local powder
coat dealer.

I'm looking for ten other MG owners to go in on the project. With ten orders the
cost is $210.00 each. That includes the shipping to your home in the continental
USA. I am not profiting from these sales - I am just trying to get the cost
down. You will pay the company direct.
A photo is available along with additional information regarding the company via
email.

Gary
763-226-5789