[Mg-mmm] PA electrics replys

Don Bonar don35pa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:27:42 MDT 2013

Hi Fellows,
Thanks again to all who sent immediate replies.... always seem to get such
good advice and support from the network of MMM drivers!

Having received several options, I'll try to noodle thru. I *know* there is
a solution for me in there.

I will post results when I have a working solution. Might be a while, as
I'm 90+% finished on my "Faux-arri" conversion of a 71 MG-B and Chev V-6...
as frightened by an early 60s Ferrari. The only thing I can really say is..
there won't be another one like it in the parking lot!
Cheers and thanks for all the help
Don B.