[Mg-mmm] PA Frame Straightening

Daniel Shockey magnut_dan at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 13:47:33 MDT 2014

Hello,
My PA is a good runner, and the brakes work well now, but it needs some
suspension work and I think the frame is bent. I just started a new job and
moved and have little time to devote to the project at present. I am very
reluctant to take it apart, for fear of having it apart for 10 years and for
all the space it takes apart.
I am wondering if I can have the frame straightened while the car is in a
complete state. With the good base, then i could tackle the suspension and
body alignment issues piecemeal, I think.
Advice, suggestions very welcome, possibly taken.

Thanks much,  Dan ShockeyPA2108near Santa Cruz, CA