[Mg-t] need opinion - part it out or sale

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 10:15:46 MDT 2008

Paul,
You may make a bit more money by parting it out, but it would be a real
shame to take a complete car and do that.  It would certainly bring more
in running condition.  The extra parts could be sold separately rather
than including them with the car.
We should be aware that as old car owners, we are custodians of history,
and shouldn't be so greedy as to extract every last cent out of a car.
Charlie