[Mg-t] Thanks TD Broken axle

Douglas Ormrod Douglas.Ormrod at neurological.org.nz
Sun Aug 23 21:49:41 MDT 2009

How  it broke was that I was going over some judder bars (speed humps).

With the IFS the front goes over quite smoothly but the cart springs on
the back tend to give you a good bounce. I was probably going a bit fast
- I had the clutch in and when the back hit the judder bar my foot
slipped off the clutch and it came in with a bang - and that's when it
broke!

Cheers

Douglas