[Mg-t] MG TD Tires

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 3 08:08:27 MDT 2010

Now known as either 165/80-15 or 165/80R15 size, for the 165R15.
Nankang, Nexen, and other manufactures make this size.
You can still buy Michelin XZX tires in 165R15 size. Coker Tire
Company has an exclusive for distribution in the USA. Priced at
$135.00 ea., last time I checked.
This size was also used by the Volkswagen Beetle, so should still be
available worldwide. You might have to special order them, but they
still are available.

John Seim
Irvine, CA