[Mg-t] MG TD Tires

Bob Mitchell skunk149 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 08:18:27 MDT 2010

Dunno where you're hiding out these days, but I got great tires from Sports &
Classics in Stamford, CT. It WAS a few years ago.  Ask for John, you could
mention my name, I don't think he'll hang up! He has an endless parts
inventory, as well.Parenthetically, I got a very very low price for Dayton
wire wheels for my E Type. I'm stil not certain if the extra-fee "show polish"
is really worth it, but they are gorgeous wheels. Oh, and please don't put
wires on a TD.
Bob MitchellWeston, CT

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/skunk149@hotmail.com