[Mg-t] MG TF Battery size

Howard Battan battanhr at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 22:40:45 MDT 2010

Thanks Charlie. It seems that I have a pretty large choice of options, and
that most modern batteries will do the job.  From the numbers I have seen
listed, and the dimensions of the battery box, I'll find something that will
work. I still do wonder if the deep cycle battery is a good idea, or just
extra expense.

Howard