[Mg-t] Joining the list

Walton Smith waltonps at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 18:29:54 MDT 2010

Afternoon Douglas,
I noticed the footer of your email has a bTb list
suggested annual donation of
$11.47; however bazaar or maybe inappropriate
this new practice, you would think
there was someone there on the receiving
end.
Of course if you know a few kiwis wanting to join a list and send some
money; I
can custom tailor a list or two specifically for them. Naturally
there would be
a small finderbs fee thrown in for Dr.D.!
All kidding aside;
the following is taken from the bTeamb website and may be of
some
assistance.
The British-cars list, and others located at autox.team.net are
run by an
automated "list Server", called majordomo. You can find information
about this
majordomo by sending the command help on the first line of an
e-mail message to:
majordomo at autox.team.net
Many other lists are run from
different machines all over the world.
Hope this is of some use as it sure
would be nice to add a few more folks from
the Godzone.
Best Regards;
Walt
Brentwood, CA