[Mg-t] Recommendations For Sale of TC on eBay and Craig's List

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:39:03 MDT 2010

I don't know about fraud involving collector cars specifically, but the last
time I tried to sell a car I kept getting calls from people who were allegedly
using an internet service for the deaf.  I'd get a call from an "operator" who
was relaying what the "buyer" on the other end was typing.  Amazing the number
of deaf people all over the country who were interested in a not-too-special
used car in the backwoods of Vermont.

If the service was even legit at all, I assumed the "buyers" weren't, and
probably didn't want me to hear their Nigerian accents.

-Mike Eldred

Wilmington, VT

'54 TF

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mg-t/redscirocco@hotmail.com