[Mg-t] Recommendations For Sale of TC on eBay and Craig's List

Ted Jackson ted at the-jacksons.ca
Sun Jul 18 16:15:51 MDT 2010

The scams that have been tried on some of our members have usually involved
the "buyer" sending a certified cheque for the asking price PLUS an amount to
cover shipping. You are to send that amount to the shipping company. The
certified cheque will bounce. Your cheque or money order will be honored.

Beware of any buyer who will pay your price sight unseen. Beware of any buyer
who isn't doing his due diligence about the car you are selling. Walk away
from any deal that involves you sending money to anyone. The scammers aren't
interested in what you are selling, they only want your money!

Ted Jackson (Ipod)