[Mg-t] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 08:29:22 MDT 2010

This question already went through the Healey list:
Are any of you planning to be at the PVGP?
ED Woods will have his TF there in the British car show and I will be
there with my black Austin-Healey 3000 Mk.II tricarb.
I stopped into a local shop last week and saw one of the race cars being
worked on.  It was there last year; a very nice light blue aluminum
bodied TC special raced by Dan Leonard.  Last year the PVGP was his
first race with this car, and although it looked really nice, he had a
bunch of little things giving him problems.  It got sorted out as the
year went on.
This year he has considerably more power with a new engine, so should be
much more competitive.  Last year, the engine was close to bone stock
and after practice he changed to the prewar class.
There are usually some very fast T series cars racing along with a bunch
of them in the T series classes at the car show on Saturday.
Hope to see you there.
Charlie

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]