[Mg-t] cars2 the movie

PopeyMike at aol.com PopeyMike at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 09:52:36 MDT 2011

Dear Clive:

I do have to agree - I like the way you reason.

Yes it would keep British minds alert - no question about that.

Unfortunately this does not help the USA since we tend to value education a
 wee bit less then anywhere else in the world.  I have traveled to the
poorest sections of Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina and met many children
of all ages and I bet they know world geography better then most adults in
USA.  And they have heard of England and know the capital is London - even
when they speak Spanish.

I guess since they do not have ready access to TV and video games then they
 must fill their bored time with books.  How utterly old fashioned.   This
is what Rummy meant about Old Europe - where education is respected, funded
and teachers have a high standing in the community.

Michael Balahutrak

In a message dated 6/28/2011 7:21:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,