[Mg-t] upholstery mystery

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 14:58:37 MST 2011

o;?Hello, all.

I just go my seats reupholstered, and when I picked them up, the shop said
boh, we donbt know where these go,b  and handed me these two parts plus
three small screws.
anyone?  what are these?  will my seats self destruct without them (just
kidding)?  They are obviously handed, but beyond that Ibm baffled.  They
donbt show up on either Moss or Abingdon Spares websites.
http://www.ranteer.com/misc/
the car is a very late 1952 MGTD.  for those of you who get the T Register,
bSallieb has been featured a few times in articles.