[Mg-t] TD front fenders

Stan Fickes spridget at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:32:51 MDT 2016

Wow, thanks for all the responses! I can confidently say this is a factory
item, and there seem to be two theories on its purpose. I'm leaning towards
spray deflection, as they aren't going to stiffen the edge unless they are
welded continuously to the fender. Er ... wing, as I know I ought to say,
but I'm on the wrong side of the pond. I will clean them up for primer,
then off to the welder to repair the rough areas/stress cracks and the
strip's tack weld where it has broken free.

In the future, I will endeavour to use the proper name and spelling. ;)

Thanks again!
Stan