[Mg-t] MY MG TD VIN TD0850

Ursula and Greg ursula_greg at msn.com
Wed Feb 17 17:30:12 MST 2016

Does anyone know about this car?

Contact the owner directly.

Greg Hoeft

From: VVBurrowhill at aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 10:25:36 -0500
Subject: MY MG TD VIN TD0850
To: editor at vintagemgchicago.com

Hi,

I recently bought this car which was re imported to the UK from the USA in
2014. I have found it was sold on ebay by an Orlando dealer to the garage I
bought it off in the UK but insurance papers left in the car show it was owned
by Sharyn Kay Sims of Irish Rd, Grand Blanc, Michigan.
I have no other history to the car and the dealer in Orlando unfortunately
was not very helpful. I just wondered if you or through your newsletter/club
could help me find out any information concerning the car. It was exported as a
right hand drive with mileage speedometer and manufactured on 1st March
1950.
Any help would be great,

Paul Vickers