[Mg-t] Request

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 05:03:54 MDT 2017

Hello Friends,
   I write this morning asking for help. I need a template for the correct
convertible top frame mounting points on the TD side panels. Not only did
the old panels get trashed (my fault) but also, they contained multiple
holes where the pivots had been repositioned (some PO's fault, before Bill,
the most recent PO).
   I could also work from a scaled photograph. If the camera was held
perpendicular to the panel and a ruler was included in the shot, I could
scale and print until a template was created.
   Either way, please write to me if you can help. Thank you.

Rick, in Houston