[Mgb-v8] Fwd: Shortened water pump

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Aug 29 07:06:41 MDT 2008

David et al,

I did not install my engine (no facilities for large lumps).  All I
can say is that it was, and is, installed and works.  The chaps who
did it listed all the problems they had with the installation (to
justify their invoice!) and this was not a problem area !!!!!  If
anyone wants I can take photos and send.