[Mgb-v8] Axle Mods and the phone book.....

James J. m1garandusa at verizon.net
Wed Sep 10 19:13:44 MDT 2008

All,
    I have a Dana 44 axle (already the right width) that I'm putting in
my B.  It's one of the old Postal Jeep axles with some huge bolt pattern
on it.  Shy of ordering custom axles from Moser or some other company,
who would I look to in the local Yellow Pages to turn down the hub and
re-drill for a Chevy or Ford 5-lug pattern.  My shop only does engine
work.  I've heard people talk about getting "truck shops" to do the
work, but I don't think I'm going to find that exact listing in the
phone book.