[Mgb-v8] EFI manifold

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Oct 16 13:01:46 MDT 2009

James.

I'm no expert, but I do have one of these sitting in my shop still
attached to a core 4.6 motor.

The throttle assembly, the highest point is right at the front which
makes it a poor choice for the MGB. I don't think that you could make it
fit without a pretty big bonnet bulge.

The long tracts were designed primarily for torque in the original
Range/Land Rover application, so again it's not the best setup for an
MGB where you will be more interested in higher revs.

I am going to see if this will fit under the bonnet of a Rover SD1, as
it may be the perfect ticket for that application.

>From what I understand, which usually isn't much. The larger injectors
can be installed in the hot wire manifold for a usable increase in
power, so the injectors themselves could be handy if the price is right.

Kelvin Dodd