MIG

Jim Gammon gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:43:12 -0700 (PDT)

I am sitting here reviewing emails and just wanted to say something.

I have been a MIG for most of  6 years now. I searched the internet for a year before I found MIG. I felt something HAD to exist on the web for Suzi Cruiser owners, but it seemed not.

I finally found MIG. No big deal, not a religious experience, but the web was evolving.

I recall being rather disappointed at being so late as to be MIG #229. And later to find that Charter MIGs had to be under 200. I was not happy about that, 229 was such a high number! But I was proud to be a MIG because it was a great group. No crap. Just like minded Suzuki Criuser riders sharing the ride.

In the beginning, most everything was bike related.

I decided to do the 17 tooth mod. I am a mechanical designer/engineer/mechanic, so I thought "no big deal". I loosened the rear axle bolts a bit and the rear axle seemed to slide up all that way, but didn't.

I was labeled "sprocketly challenged" and almost left the group in embarrassment.

So I understand Newbies.

Things change and MIG has endured. I am goddamn proud to have the opportunity to contribute.

Thank you all. And I mean all, even the bad boys and girls. I love you all. Sickening, isn't it? But I really do love this group. ALL MIGs.

JimG