MIG

Eric Boehm ejboehm@optonline.net
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:26:05 -0400

I love you too, man.  But you're not getting my Bud Light! ;-)

Cool thoughts.  I've been here for just over 5.  I've enjoyed it so far.
This too shall pass.

    Eric 379

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Gammon" <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>

> I am sitting here reviewing emails and just wanted to say something.
>
> I have been a MIG for most of  6 years now. I searched the internet for a
year before I found MIG. I felt something HAD to exist on the web for Suzi
Cruiser owners, but it seemed not.

> I finally found MIG. No big deal, not a religious experience, but the web
was evolving.

> I recall being rather disappointed at being so late as to be MIG #229. And
later to find that Charter MIGs had to be under 200. I was not happy about
that, 229 was such a high number! But I was proud to be a MIG because it was
a great group. No crap. Just like minded Suzuki Criuser riders sharing the
ride.

> In the beginning, most everything was bike related.
>
> I decided to do the 17 tooth mod. I am a mechanical
designer/engineer/mechanic, so I thought "no big deal". I loosened the rear
axle bolts a bit and the rear axle seemed to slide up all that way, but
didn't.

> I was labeled "sprocketly challenged" and almost left the group in
embarrassment.

> So I understand Newbies.
>
> Things change and MIG has endured. I am goddamn proud to have the
opportunity to contribute.

> Thank you all. And I mean all, even the bad boys and girls. I love you
all. Sickening, isn't it? But I really do love this group. ALL MIGs.