Mid summer ride

Rob Williams robbo1@optonline.net
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:04:53 -0400

get me the dates 2 weeks in advance and i'm in for the fall ride. I may be
sportin' a vtx 1800 by then, but more on thet later...
Rob "wet willie" williams

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of JIMME52@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 3:48 PM
To: mig@mig.stormlogix.net; migcruisers@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid summer ride

All that could have but didn't........
       Met Eric at the Far Hils train  station.  Sky was cloudy but air was
perfect for a ride.  With just  the two of us riding Eric user his "zen" to
lead the way.  After covering  most of the roads of north central west NJ we
headed out into Pa.  After  about 100+ smiles we pulled of for lunch break.
The
way of the road was  with us. While eating a thunder storm crashed overhead.
After eating and  donning our wet weather gear we started back towards home.
It rained most  of the way but no heavy downpoors. The ride was about 160
smiles for me and had  a great time with Eric leading the way.  Next ride
all yous
wimpes better  make it out and go for the trip.  Eric mentioned about the
fall
ride.   Start planning for the last of the season.  looking to see all those
I know  and a few new MIGS on that trip.

Jim  A
alias "Gimp knee"
"86" 900 NINJA
"99" SUPER HAWK