I'm back!!! ;-)

Tina tcrumple@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:08:45 -0400

BlankHey Guys,

I'm back from my Sturgis/Michigan trip.  We got back at 5am this morning.  I
now qualify for the iron butt certificate ( the 1000 in under 24 hours) I
have lots of stories and pics to share.  I'll be taking a few days to get
the ride report finished and the pictures online to view.

More to come about the trip.

;-)

Tina Crumpler, 1st Officer
SCRC Greater Bay Chapter #294
Visit the Greater Bay Website
Visit my personal website
Days until we leave for Memphis

      States I rode through on the
      Sturgis/Michigan Trip

      19 States and 7,194 miles in 18 days

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of SturgisTripMap.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]