[Mig] Mid summer ride

JD jick1@webtv.net
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:13:48 -0400

   This crew moves too quick , sometimes. It's Sunday13:00 I just logged
onto read mail. I MISSED IT AGAIN. My wife thinks this is very funny.
Some how she blames it on my poor hearing. I READ email not listen to
it. Yeah, I did hear" They grow their own cornflakes"  The other day
when my daughter really said,"they have their own Porn Site"  while
talkig about a cleberity couple.  Which made my comment about "they must
be health nuts." seem strange. But all that aside. I was busy tearing
down my nephew's CBR600 F4I. The kid crashed it about 2 years ago. It 's
been in my yard about a year. It wheeled out from under the Sqiud and
landed on it's front then slid along it's right side.  The kid just got
a bad case of roadrash, and an expensive lesson on riding. I'm looking
at front wheel, fender, instrument panal mounting brackets,one head
light, new headlight mounting asm.,right brake lever, front nose fairing
and windshield, right side body fairing, and forks.
   The funny thing I've noticed is on Ebay all the parts for sale are
the ones he don't need. Like these bikes only go down on the right side.
Leaving the left side to be sold.
   I'll catch up with the crew sooner or later.

"If you want a place in the Sun, you've got to put up with a few
blisters" (Anonymous)

JD mig4343