New to the list

Craig Goldstein Craigmri@earthlink.net
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:32:10 -0400

Barry,

First let me say that I'm real glad to hear you made it through a
potentially life threatening accident.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

As for the web feature,  your right it "was" a great aspect of the old
website but unfortunately as MIG evolved(change in host) things such as the
photo section got lost in the shuffle.  I cannot tell you if something is in
the works at this point but perhaps Eric or Doodles will comment.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Barry Dreyer
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:34 PM
To: migcruisers@autox.team.net
Subject: New to the list

Hi. I am new to this mailing list. A few years ago I found migcruisers on
the
web and recall being able to see hundreds of pictures of members Marauders.
was intrigued by the things people have done with their cruisers, but never
got to do anything to mine. I figured that dead standard, my bike was just
great. Four weeks ago I was in the middle of a five car pile-up. I had the
choice of being hit from behind or hitting the car in front of me; I went
for
the latter which seems to be the best choice at the time as my bike came off
better than me. I fractured a few ribs, bruised my left leg and had a
headache
for two weeks. My Marauder suffered a smashed headlight and speedo, a broken
front mudguard and a dent in the tank caused by the bike falling on my foot.
Now I have the opportunity not only to fix the bike, but to make a few
changes
here and there. I was hoping to find the website that I saw a few years ago
get some ideas, but my search has turned out blank. Can anyone point me in
the
right direction?

Barry