Cycle Shell

Jacuzzi jacuzzi2313@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 6 May 2004 11:48:43 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't tried it, but I have seen it advertised.  Are you talking about daily storage or winter storage?  In my opinion it would be ideal for storing your bike for long periods because it is completely sealed and you can put in anti-moisture stuff.  I think it would be a pain as a nightly event though.

Jacuzzi #2313

mjberry@comcast.net wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has tried using this: http://www.cycleshell.com/index.html
or something similar instead of using a cover. If so was it worth the money?

I don't have a garage and doesn't look like I'm going to get one anytime soon. This seemed like it might be better than my dowco cover, even if its a little more work.