FW: [Mig] Reminder: Asheville Rally 2004 T-shirts order

Tina tcrumple@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 04:41:54 -0400

Hey Guys,

Today is the deadline for ordering shirts.  I want to thank everyone that
has placed an order and has sent payment for the shirts.  I'll be sending
the order in sometime this week.  I'm short by 23 orders.  I'm not sure how
that will affect the over all price of the shirts.  I'll know more when I
talk to the printer.  Hopefully it won't affect the cost too much.  I don't
feel comfortable about ordering the addtional 23 shirts at my expense.  I'm
not sure I'll be able to sell them in Asheville based on the low attendance.
If for some reason you have been out of the loop with the dozen or so emails
that have been sent out as reminders for this Asheville event and are now
wanting to order a shirt please let me know ASAP so I can include your order
and it will help to keep the cost down for these shirts.

Thanks,

Tina

--------Original email below-------

For those that want to order  a shirt please reply to this email below are
the details:

The shirts will be ash gray with artwork on the back and a front chest MIG
logo. The t-shirts will cost $17.00 per shirt.  Sizes that are avialable are
SM - 3XL with the cost being the same for all sizes.  For those that are
wanting me to mail their shirt to them there will be additional cost for
postage.  The postage break down is $3.75 for one shirt with and additional
$.50 for each additional shirt mailed to the same address.

When sending me your order I will need the following information:

First and Last name:
Number of shirts:
Sizes of shirts:
Email address:
Yes or No if you are attending the rally:
Mailing address if you are not attending the rally:
Method of payment:

There will be two methods of payment.  You can use Paypal if you have a
debit card or checking account registered with them and my paypal account is
tcrumple@tampabay.rr.com   If you decide to use paypal just title it
"Asheville 2004 Rally t-shirt"

Or you can pay via check.  My mailing address is Tina Crumpler 2403 Bell
Shoals Rd, Brandon FL 33511.

If you have already stated you want a shirt you STILL have to respond to
this email. Once I receive your email I will send you an email back
confirming your order.

Ok guys, let the ordering begin!!!

Tina
MIG #1899
Asheville Planning Committee

You can view the back design by clicking on this link
http://www.ofoto.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=if5nua7.5gqfjj9j&Uy=eu9qic&Up
ost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3fshowSlide%3dtrue&Ux=0&UV=644385130411_89170720
1105