Good Thoughts Please

Jacuzzi jacuzzi2313@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:16:20 -0700 (PDT)

Beka, we'll be keepin' good thoughts and maybe sneek in a prayer or two for her too!

At five years old, she's probably awefully scared, so she needs all the love she can get.

Jacuzzi #2313

Linda Resinger <racing@i1.net> wrote:
My 2 grandgirls had tonsils and adenoid surgery, plus had tubes put in their
ears last Tuesday. The oldest, 7, is doing pretty good, but the youngest
(she's 5), may have to be admitted to the hospital this afternoon with some
complications from the surgery. My daughter is waiting for the ENT to call her
back now. Please think some good thoughts for our little NeNe Bean. (her real
name is Pamela Jean, but...........................)

Thanks ! I know you'll do it!!

Beka
MIG 1468