Fw: email ?

George Pienkowski gpienk@netscape.net
Tue, 18 May 2004 10:59:40 -0400

Hey Bill, at least you got a ride in. I imagine the weather will be
pretty nice up there after the storms move through. Weather as usual
down here. Sunny, unless it's raining. If you don't like either one,
wait a while and you'll get the other. I've actually been driving more
than riding lately. Hope you're feeling better by Asheville.

George
MIG #263