email ?

Craig Goldstein Craigmri@earthlink.net
Tue, 18 May 2004 12:38:10 -0400

Yo fellers,

How are ya'll?

Craig
'03 SV1000S
Silver Thunder

-----Original Message-----
From: migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:migcruisers-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of William McEver
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:37 AM
To: migcruisers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: email ?

Yea, it would have to be here on the net, massive storm moved thru here
during the night, and chance of every day for ever. Had some nice openings
last week but had major work going on in my house, and damn pain in my neck.
Got to ride for about an hour, but neck spasms made me turn around, and
return home. Just hasn't been a good spring for me, and it looks like the
summer might be the same. I might have to truck to Asheville, but a Goldwing
rider acquaintance has made reservations for Asheville, so it looks like MO
will have a biker buddy to ride with and I'll drive the truck, with Wende in
the back.

MC 137
Intruder Redneck
BMW  Wende