trip

Craig Goldstein craigmri@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:01:37 -0400

Bill,

Considering it was 95 degrees with high humidity your not my favorite
persona right now but I still love ya ole' man!

Sounds like you had one teriffic ride.  One day I'll have one too again but
this WORK thing keeps getting in the way!!  Oh thats right...YOU RETIRED!!!
Doodles.....do your thing!

Craig