MC's trip

Julie Anhorn suzukirider800@shaw.ca
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:15:11 -0600

Damn.  I meant to send this "reply all".  Google got me all mixed up lol

Julie

<sigh>  I'm jealous.  It's back to work for me.  Second day there and
already I'm wishing I wasn't lol  Glad to hear you got a good ride in.
Nothing cures what ails ya better than a bike ride but they never seem long
enough.  I understand about the night riding - I can't see well at nite
anymore - nite rides used to be my favorite rides.

Julie

Julie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0534-1, 08/23/2005
Tested on: 8/23/05 5:15:14 PM