WTF nbr

Craig Goldstein craigmri@earthlink.net
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:19:09 -0400

Bill your busier than a one armed paper hanger!  I'm exhausted just reading
your activities.

Been rediculously busy during my two week notice.  In addition to getting
ready to start the new job.  Thought I had the boat sold.  Guy Pay-Pals a
check.  Glad I never sent the title out cause the day it was supposed to
clear Pay-Pal indicates its been cancelled.  People suck.

Craig

WW2.
> After all of the cracks and patches, I'm ready to put on the primer sealer
> coat ,today after  I do meals on wheels. Fri I volunteer cook at our
Church's
> pizza kitchen, which leaves me drained. So Sat I'll paint, Then start to
> reorganize my house after 2 months of disarray.  7 days of beautiful
weather
> in the 70s and 80s, and I couldn't ride.
>
> Oh ya, front end of my truck got hit and will have to go to the body
shop, and
> also be repainted due to vandalism. I've really had a nice summer ....
but I
> haven't been displaced by a hurricane, so I count my blessings :-)
>
> What have Y'all been doin ... oh ya hahaha  ... you work to support my
Social