WTF nbr

The Gammons gammon@optonline.net
Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:27:14 -0400

Ya know, that is what gets me on this hurricane stuff. People suck when they
think that they might get away with it.

I have not figured out how rape and murder are OK because people are poor. I
bet the raped and murdered and their families would not see any reason to
excuse this behavoir.

It is a bad time, and all authorities share the blame. But it was far beyond
what they thought possible.

And the big disaster is in Misissipi, not New Orleans. Who is reporting
that? I guess not enough good pictures.

And I bet the news people have 5 hours of good tape for every minute of bad
tape. But guess what they show.

99% of all people of all classes and colors are good people.

Just my 3 cents (inflation)

OK, one more thing - Why are our poor the only ones in the world that are
overweight?

Ranted out (thank God!)

JimG